Joined: 09 Jul 2019
|Are you stressing about the calendars for next year , which you will be giving out for this Christmas and New Year season? Specifically, you may be wondering what design or theme you should go.
You might also be wondering about the theme your employees or customers would actually appreciate. If so, then you should simply stop worrying and let your creativity flow through, and if that does not work then read on. For those of you who are stumped of calendar themes, here are some ideas that you may want to consider when you order from your commercial printing company.
1. Festival Theme - This theme or subject is for when you are looking for something particularly colorful and flashy and for when you do not mind spending extra. For this to be implemented well, research on the most common and most famous festivals in your country or area, and try to choose one festival for each month. Then, decorate each page (month) of the calendar with pictures of the assigned festival, along with short, informative descriptions regarding the event on the margins of the page. This theme is eye-catching, informative, and fun.
2. Tourist Destination Theme - This is quite similar to the theme listed above, except for some minor differences. Replace the festivals with some popular tourist destinations around the area and you will have another option for a calendar theme. Alternatively, instead of using generic pictures of tourist destinations, you can opt to include pictures of your own company outings or events that have been held in these different tourist destinations. This way, it will be more relevant and interesting to employees.
3. Company History Theme - The most important piece of information that calendars give out is the different dates on any given year. If your company has a particularly colorful, exciting, or interesting history, then you can make a slightly more formal calendar that lists down important dates and events relevant to the companyís development. More likely, this type of calendar is aimed at morale boosting among employees as well as information dissemination to customers regarding some basic facts and trivia about your own company. As for the design, it is only natural to use company colors and design templates so that your calendar would immediately stand out as being a company product that you are proud to distribute to different people.
4. Simple Theme - If you do not have much money for an extravagant commercially printed calendar, there is still the option of choosing a standard theme with only the company name and basic information stamped across the top of each page. Do not stress yourself out with ambitious themes when you only need or can only afford simple designs and standard formats for your calendars.
Calendars may have a basic use for any company. Customers may go for countless ways when ordering from a commercial printing company. Just remember that a calendar is something, which customers and employees will hang for 365 straight days, and depending on what you want, it is good to choose a good and relevant theme.
The World of Digital Strategy Marketing Articles | October 3, 2016
A Brief Rundown of?Digital Strategy What a Digital Strategy Can Do For You: 1. Increase Search Engine RankingsSee a rapid increase in your search engine?rankings with?tried and tested Search Engine ...
A Brief Rundown of?Digital Strategy What a Digital Strategy Can Do For You:
1. Increase Search Engine Rankings
See a rapid increase in your search engine?rankings with?tried and tested Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) methods such as link building and regular content publication.
2. Increase Brand Recognition and Generate a Loyal Customer Base
Use content marketing and social media to further establish your brand, rewarding your existing audience, and reaching new potential?customers.
3. Increase Inbound Traffic and Conversion Rate
Increase organic rankings with SEO and content marketing, and drive targeted paid traffic with considered Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns using tools such as Google AdWords. Increase conversion with appropriate and well designed landing pages.
4. Create Quality Content
Quality content serves a number of incredibly valuable services, from establishing your business as authority on a topic, to increasing search engine rankings and the number of organic visits to the site. The great thing about good content will continue to drive traffic long after itís publication.
5. Reduced Marketing Expenses
Whereas more traditional forms of marketing can rely on a high volume scattergun approach. The beauty of digital marketing is that with right knowledge and expertise, you have all the tools and data to truly minimise?costs and maximise ROI (return on investment), whether itís a powerful targeted Email campaign, AdWords, or producing rich, shareable content.
With a thorough digital strategy we utilise search engine optimisation (SEO), pay per click (PPC) advertising, email direct marketing (EDM), content marketing (and content creation) and social media marketing (SMM) to achieve the campaign goals. Itís a holistic approach to Digital Marketing in Sydney.
Our team specialise in planning, building and activating brands and websites that are functional, beautiful, and engaging. But we do much more than just design and develop.
With technology on our side, we implement the use of cross-platform content, combine the principles of online campaigning and advertising, focus on search engine optimisation (SEO), incorporate pay per click (PPC) advertising where appropriate, explore social media marketing (SMM) andemail direct marketing (EDM), examine keyword search trends, use content disco.